FluentWorlds is the vision of Dr. Linda Bradford, PhD in Instructional Technology. It was born from her desire to use video gaming technology for more than just a “shoot em up” experience. Thus, imagine an App or Online classroom where instead of having video games interfering with instruction, video game technology is at the core of your instructional paradigm. Video games are a dominant form of entertainment today because they are immersive, exciting, motivating, and often collaborative. Let’s use them for a wise purpose.
With that in mind, Dr Bradford created the VIEW- Virtual Immersive Educational World. FluentWorlds is a division of the VIEW. Studies, including Dr. Bradford’s ground breaking dissertation, have shown that learning outcomes in virtual environments can be even better than in traditional classrooms.
Dr Linda Bradford is joined in this endeavor with her accomplished husband, who is a member of the Utah Technology Hall of Fame and has served CEO of not one but 2 of America’s 50 fastest growing Tech companies. Among other things, he has the distinction of sourcing and recruiting the inventor of the Apple Computer, Mr. Steve Wozniak, who joined his team at Fusion-io.
Fluentworlds has built the world’s most revolutionary language learning platform utilizing the Company’s Virtual Immersion Method. It has already achieved the following:
· #1 Language training app on the iTunes Store with a 4.9 rating.
· #60 of all EdTech Apps on the iTunes Store of 200,000 EdTech Apps
· World’s First Digital English Software Suite to Incorporate 3D, VR, and AI for Across Mobile and Live Web Classes
· Students Learn through Immersive Experience in Places Such as Central Park and Las Vegas
· First 3,000 Words of English taught over 54 Adventures
· Its Proprietary Voice Recognition/Accent reduction feature, which is revolutionizing language learning, was built by the ‘father’ of the Amazon Echo.
· Backed by PhD level Research and Content Creation
· High Engagement and Retention – Paid Subscribers are Retained 5 months on Average
· Cost to Acquire Users only 1/3 of Average User Lifetime value